- These terms and conditions (the “Rules”) apply to the offer a case of wine to new eligible Clover customers in cooperation with Vinomofo Pty Ltd, ABN 69 149 404 197 (“Vinomofo”) (“Vinomofo Customer Offer” or “the Offer”).By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Offer is open to any person signing up (“you”) who is not an existing customer of Clover Pty Ltd ACN 602 834 597 (“we”, “us”, “Clover”, or “our”) and aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Customers”). You are deemed to be an existing customer of Clover if you currently hold, or previously held, an account.
3. The Offer is available to Eligible Customers until 17 March 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
4. To qualify for the Offer, you must:
a) open an account with Clover using your unique link provided to you [by email];
b) place an initial investment of a minimum of $2,500 into your Clover account during the Promotion Period; and
c) remain a registered and active Clover account holder and maintain a minimum investment amount of $2,500 in your account (“Active Account”) for a term of at least 6 months from the date your account is opened (“Minimum Period”).
5. Once you comply with clauses 4.a and 4.b above, you will be provided with a Vinomofo link and a unique promotional code (“Promotional Code”) [by email]. The Promotional Code will be redeemable for a mixed case of wine, consisting of six pre-selected bottles of wine (“Case”) from Vinomofo by entering the Promotional Code at the ‘Checkout’ page of the Vinomofo website. The Case is not subject to any modifications. Each Promotional Code may only be redeemed once.
6. If you do not hold an Active Account for the Minimum Period, you authorise Clover to deduct from your Clover account the cost of the Case, being AUD$119.00. This cost will be deducted from your Clover account balance before any funds in your Clover account are paid to you at the time of closing your Clover account.
8. Clover reserves the right to remove the Vinomofo Customer Offer at its sole discretion, from time to time and without prior notice to you.
9. Clover reserves the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification regarding your identity, age, and other relevant details.
10. This Vinomofo Customer Offer and any obligations of Clover pursuant to it will be revoked or withdrawn from participants who abuse the spirit or intention of it. We reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the Vinomofo Customer Offer at any time in the case of any suspected abuse of the Offer. Further, where any of these Rules are breached or there is any reason to suspect you have acted fraudulently or obtained an unfair or unintended advantage pursuant to this Offer, we reserve the right to discontinue the Offer.
11. Certain laws may declare the area you reside in a dry zone. As a consequence, Vinomofo may be unable to deliver the Case to certain addresses. You acknowledge that it is your obligation to check with your local authorities before participating in the Offer if you believe you may be in a dry zone.
12. We are the sole arbiter of the Vinomofo Customer Offer, these Rules and any other issues arising under this Offer. Exceptions to these Rules are at the sole discretion of Clover’s management, and our decision is final. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate the Offer or any aspect of it at any time and without prior notice.
13. We will not be held liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of your account, in relation to this Vinomofo Customer Offer or any dry zone restrictions placed on your address. By claiming the Offer, you agree to release us from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Offer or with the acceptance of the Offer (except where prohibited by law).
14. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Rules, will be resolved by ourmanagement and that decision will be final and binding on all parties.
15. If at any time all or any part of any provision of these Rules are or become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, such provision(s) will not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of the remainder of that provision or all other provisions of these Rules or the legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that provision or all other provisions of these Rules.
16. These Rules are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Victorian courts.
So how does it work?
The customer creates a new Clover account with a minimum initial fund deposit of $2,500 using their unique link.
The customer will then receive a complimentary case of 6 bottles of mixed red wine.
The account must remain active for a minimum period of six months from the account opening date. If the customer closes their Clover account within 6 months of the opening date, a cost of $119 will be deducted from their Clover account balance at the time of closing the account.