- These terms and conditions (the “Rules”) apply to the offer of six months free investing (“#startsomethingnew Customer Offer” or “the Offer”). By participating in the Offer, you agree to be bound by these Rules. You will not pay any fee to Clover during the first six months of investing with Clover. After six months, the fees will revert to the standard fees as outlined in the Clover Financial Services Guide.
2. The Offer is open to any person signing up (“you”) who is not an existing customer of Clover Pty Ltd ACN 602 834 597 (“we”, “us”, “Clover”, or “our”), and is aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Customers”). You are deemed to be an existing customer of Clover if you currently hold, or previously held, an account.
3. This offer cannot be combined with any other Offer from Clover.
4. The Offer is available to Eligible Customers until 30 April 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To qualify for the Offer, you must:
a) open an account with Clover using the discount code provided via the landing page.
b) place an initial investment of a minimum of $2,500 into your Clover account during the Promotion Period.
c) be a current student or staff member at Swinburne University of Technology
6. Clover reserves the right to remove the Offer at its sole discretion, from time to time and without prior notice to you.
7. Clover reserves the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification regarding your identity, age, and other relevant details.
8. This Offer and any obligations of Clover pursuant to it will be revoked or withdrawn from participants who abuse the spirit or intention of it. We reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the Offer at any time in the case of any suspected abuse of the Offer. Further, where any of these Rules are breached or there is any reason to suspect you have acted fraudulently or obtained an unfair or unintended advantage pursuant to this Offer, we reserve the right to discontinue the Offer.
9. We are the sole arbiter of the Offer, these Rules and any other issues arising under this Offer. Exceptions to these Rules are at the sole discretion of Clover’s management, and our decision is final. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate the Offer or any aspect of it at any time and without prior notice.
10. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Rules, will be resolved by our management and that decision will be final and binding on all parties.
11. If at any time all or any part of any provision of these Rules are or become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, such provision(s) will not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of the remainder of that provision or all other provisions of these Rules or the legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that provision or all other provisions of these Rules.
12. These Rules are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Victorian courts.
So how does it work?
Create a new Clover account via the link in the landing page.
Place a minimum investment of $2,500 into your Clover account before March 31, 2018.
You will then receive 6 months of investing with no fees. You will not pay any fee to Clover during the first six months of investing with Clover. After six months, the fees will revert to the standard fees as outlined in the Clover Financial Services Guide.